Friday, July 8, 2011

Feature You Friday - Shades of Blue Blog

Good morning CraftyStealers!

I hope you all had a fantastic holiday weekend, and got the chance to do a little bit of creating.  Today's feature is a blog by your fellow CraftyStealer, Serene, called Shades of Blue.  Serene is quite the mini-album maker, and if you like minis, you will get to see some gorgous ones if you visit her blog. 

A little about Serene...
I’m Serene Blascovich, a full-time working mom and wife from NY.  I’ve always been a creative person but until I discovered scrapbooking, I never really found my niche.  After being introduced to scrapbooking by my aunt about 4 years ago, I slowly ventured into this wonderful world.  Once I’d made my first layout, I was hooked.  I love learning new techniques and finding ways to incorporate them into my projects.   While I immensely enjoy making layouts, I especially like making mini albums.  Upon completion of a mini album, I get such a feeling of accomplishment.  

This fulfilling hobby has become my passion which allows me a creative outlet, a way to relieve stress, and at the same time I am creating a legacy for my family.  Scrapbooking has also allowed me to meet amazing and talented people who fill my life with joy and inspiration.
Here are a few of Serene's creations.

A baseball mini for her son...
A very cool expandable mini...
And her latest mini... 
So colorful and fun! Be sure to go say hi to Serene and check out her Shades of Blue blog. 


Have a great weekend!


Would you like to be featured on a future “Feature You Friday”? It’s a great way to show off your skills, share your talents, or promote a business, blog or cause that’s dear to you.  All you need to do is send us a photo (or photos) of a project (layout, card, altered item, your imagination is the limit!) to the CraftySteals blog at blog@craftysteals.com. If you are chosen, your work (and links) will be seen by all of our CraftySteals Blog readers and Facebook fans.  Submit your photos today – we can’t wait to see what you have come up with!

2 comments: