Friday, July 3, 2009

Potential Issues During Checkout

I was just made aware that there could be an issue during checkout...apparently authorize.net experienced a fire last night and so far this morning not been able to process any transactions. If you would like to purchase the Kaitlin kit by Crate Paper and the system will not allow you to complete it, please email me and I will reserve one for you. I may be able to accept Paypal as a form of payment until everything is back up and running.

Thanks!
Stephanie
stephanie@craftysteals.com

***Update: We are back up and running however....if you placed an order in the for the Kaitlin Kit I do not have it...it did not go through. Please reorder it and feel free to email me with any questions or concerns. Thank-you!***

0 comments:

Post a Comment