Thursday, June 17, 2010

And the winner's are....

Congratulations! Please email me your t-shirt size & mailing address and I will get your goodies and a gift certificate out to you!

Also, I loved reading all of your favorites! You all are the BEST customers ever. I am so lucky to have all of your support, you are what CraftySteals.com is all about :)

Be sure to check back tomorrow for another giveaway!

Have a great evening!
Stephanie
stephanie@craftysteals.com

Candace H said...

♥ the Unity Stamps I've bought! Happy Birthday, CraftySteals!

emarci said...

I love my Ribbon Iron and Ribbons! I always wanted one and now I have it and it is wonderful! Happy Birthday Crafty Steals! Your emails are the highlight of my day!

Tammy said...

My favorite steals have been the gel pens!!! It's hard to choose because I love all my steals and get soo excited when I receive my email prompt at 4am in the morning when I'm just getting up for work! It's like a scrapbook alarm for me!! Love waking up to Crafty Steals!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Christine said...

My favorites (plural) are the various stamp and sticker sets. LOVE those variety packs!

2 comments:

  1. My favorite steal has to be the ribbon iron and ribbon. I have so much ribbon that was crammed in my sewing box for over 20 years when I used to sew for my daughters. Now not only do have a granddaughter due, but I use ribbon in my cards and scrapbook. I always wanted a iron but they were always to much. Now because of you site and excellent prices, I have one and it works great!

    ReplyDelete