Friday, June 18, 2010

Today's Grab Bag Winners...

(Birthday Card created by Guest Designer Lisa Mack)


Congratulations to all of today's winners! Please email me at Stephanie@craftysteals.com to claim your prize!

Here are the randomly drawn winners:
ScrapMomOf2 said...

Happy Birthday!!
I love so many things that you offer, particularly the Unity Stamps!!
I would love to see October Afternoon, Pink Paislee, and more Jenni Bowlin!! :)
Love the celebration! ♥

JUNE 18, 2010 2:28 PM


Tonya said...

I love the ribbon assortment, and stuff that is matchy-matchy, like paper lines. Stickles!!!
Love the site, congrats on your birthday!

Vicki said...

I'd love to see some paper packs, basic grey and the like. And card kits. Thanks for all the great steals, every day!!

creative patti said...

Happy, Happy, Birthday!!! I just Love giveaways!!! Things I would love to see on CraftySteals, hummm, more boarder punches, zutter products, how about some cricut cartridges!! Maybe some more fully loaded kits!!! Some cardboard paper sheets... Some Le Pen sets, and even some copic markers would be great! You guys Rock now, can't wait to see what you do for this coming year!!! Thanks!!!

Mel Frank said...

Cricut carts geared towards card making. Long reach punches. Oh yeah and those things that hold embellishments...they are round, sometimes with two spinners, and clips to hold baggies full of your goodies.

FibreJunky said...

Nesties would be awesome. So would the new Tim Holtz Sizzix dies. Basic Grey 6x6 pads. Or Cosmo Cricket... too many awesome things out there!



5 comments:

  1. Congrats winners! Lisa I love that card!!
    ~Heather

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY GOODNESS YOU DREW MY NAME! I'm so excited! I love your site, shop with you as often as my budget allows... thanks for all the great steals all the time!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Heather!! :) And congrats to the winners!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card Lisa!! Eek! I'm a WINNER!! How cool is that!?! Thank you so much! Happy, Happy, Happy Birthday!! Celebrate! Eat cake!! :) Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahahahahaaaa i see a name i recognize! Toni Caiola works in the same building as i do! HI TONI!!! lucky girl, you won!

    ReplyDelete