Friday, March 18, 2011

Feature You Friday!

Good Morning CraftyStealers!


We are continuing to feature your great work on Fridays at CraftySteals! Today, we have a fun layout from Tina Walker.


Before we see it, here's what Tina had to say about herself:
"I am a working mom.  I have been crafty since I was a little girl (I have my g'ma to thank for that) and have been 'into' scrapbooking for about 15 years now.  I still have my first scrapbook and WOW, how have things changed, but I wouldn't re-do it or change it for anything.  I love how scrapbooking has embraced all types of mediums, styles, and techniques.  Anything goes, and that is perfect for me.  :)


I work the typical 9-5 job, but scrapbooking and photography are my passions.  I MUST do both in order to keep my sanity.  There is nothing better than coming home after a demanding day 'on the job' and getting 'lost' in a layout.  I thrive on imperfection, the messier the better. (even though this layout is simple and fairly neat).  I like to throw a little of this and little of that on every page and stitching is a must for me. In addition to scrapbooking, I also love photography.  Again, imperfection is what I strive for, the slightly out of focus or the slighty askew line of a photo.  Macro photography is also a favorite.


I LOVE Crafty Steals - it makes this 'art' more enjoyable when you can do it and not spend a fortune.  One of my favorite purchases was the Crate Paper - Season, Lillian, and Cottage collection.  There are so many fun projects to make with this paper.  I look forward to the future steals.  :)


Here is Tina's layout using one of those CraftySteals she loves, the Crate Paper "Season" collection:



Thanks for sharing with us, Tina! Please go visit Tina's blog, adogslife-thirteen.blogspot.com.  She says it is a "work-in-progress", but I really enjoyed looking through all of her fab layouts - some great inspiration there!


Have a wonderful Friday everyone.  Please keep sending in your creations, layouts, altered items, cards and whatever cool things you'd like to share on CraftySteals.com.  We'd love to help promote your talents as well as help get the word out about your blogs or businesses if you have one.  (But you don't have to blog or sell to get a creation featured!)  Just send a photo in to blog@craftysteals.com. And if you like to sew, knit, crochet or work with fabric or yarn, send in those projects to blog@stitchsteals.com

2 comments:

  1. Awesome layout!! I love the negative space! VERY FUN!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tina Walker is amazing!!! I love, love, love her pages!

    ReplyDelete